Interventional Pain Injections | Nonsurgical Pain Management In New Jersey
Our Bergen County Doctors are Trained, Certified & Published
Interventional Pain Injections are commonly used procedures to help reduce or eliminate pain. But for them to be effective, it’s important to find a doctor with the proper training and experience (unfortunately, many physicians who perform these procedures don’t have either).
Our physicians at Progressive Spine & Sports Medicine have received the highest level of training and are double board certified in both Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. This training not only gives us the skills to perform the procedures, but also the knowledge to know when they are appropriate and how to incorporate the injections into a comprehensive plan to help patients live pain free.
Our doctors are so committed to proper training and education, they worked together to create and publish a nationally recognized program to teach interventional pain management skills to other physicians in training. You can read about the program here.
Only When Necessary, Only For Your Improvement
Far too often, we see patients that have had multiple unnecessary injections from other Pain Management clinics, but have received no other treatment. This often results in short term pain relief, but no real meaningful improvement in long term quality of life. At Progressive Spine and Sports Medicine, if it is necessary, our doctors can incorporate a variety of advanced interventional procedures into your treatment plan. Everything we do is with your long term benefit in mind.
Please see below for a list of interventional procedures performed by our physicians.
Minimally Invasive Neck, Shoulder and Arm Pain Management
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Medial Branch Block
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Joint Injection: Shoulder
- Soft Tissue Injection: Shoulder
Minimally Invasive Hip and Leg Pain Management
- Hyalgan Injection for Knee Pain
- Steroid Injection for Knee Pain
- Joint Injection – Hip
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injections
- Genicular Nerve Blocks for Knee Pain
Minimally Invasive Back Pain Management
- Caudal Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural Lysis of Adhesions
These are just a few of the advanced Pain Treatments our qualified and certified doctors can offer in Glen Rock, New jersey. If you are suffering from chronic or recurring pain, and are looking for the most complete pain management facility in NJ, contact our medical offices so we can carefully evaluate and provide thorough nonsurgical treatment options. Call 201-962-9199 or contact our office in Glen Rock, NJ for a consultation.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PAIN MANAGEMENT & TREATMENT IN NEW JERSEY?
Looking for information about our other Pain Management services? Please click on the below links to learn more. We look forward to being your #1 nonsurgical solution to pain!
- Nonsurgical Orthopedics
- Physical Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents
- Workers’ Comp Injury Rehab
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- PENS (Percutaneous ElectroNeuro Stim)
- Interventional Pain Injections
- Botox for Pain Treatment
- Acupuncture & Electroacupuncture
- Diagnostic Testing